The Project Superintendent’s responsibility is to supervise the field construction of a project and to complete the Work on schedule, within the budget and to the quality of workmanship specified. In the performance of this function, it is the Project Superintendent’s responsibility to protect and promote our companies interests in all matters.
- To provide leadership and to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships of the on-site staff and to promote a positive project morale.
- To have a thorough and complete knowledge and understanding of the General Contract, each Subcontract, the contract drawings, specifications and addenda, and to assist the Project Manager in the development of the on-site procedures.
- To examine the contract drawings, specifications and addenda for design deficiencies, impractical details and possible code violations, and to bring these to the attention of the Project Manager who will review them with the Architect.
- To assist the Project Manager and the Scheduling Manager in the development and refinement of the Project Schedule, and to work with the Project Manager to keep the schedules properly updated, and to see that the job meets the various required dates.
- To plan and review the Construction Program with the Project Manager including quality control procedures, safety and security practices, field office location and layout, temporary utilities, staging areas, equipment and manpower.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com